In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:47 pm

* Amazon Preview Rapidograph 7-Pen Tech Pen Set

View previous topic View next topic Go down

* Amazon Preview Rapidograph 7-Pen Tech Pen Set

Post  Admin on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:51 pm

Low Price On Rapidograph 7-Pen Tech Pen Set in the past answer to buying I researches on internet so long as time period. Therefore Simply put I amassed a retailer which will markets Rapidograph 7-Pen Tech Pen Set and make a price comparison to help. Quite a few leading retailers gives everybody swiftly delivery service.

=> Get It Now! to Check Bring up to date The prices Take the time to

Rapidograph 7-Pen Tech Pen Set Info

Hinged Lid Case with Pushbutton Release . Includes one each of 0.25/3x0 0.30/00 0.35/0 0.50/1 0.60/2 0.80/3 1.20/4 . Includes bottle of Koh-I-Noor waterproof black India drawing ink and nib keys . Ship Wt 0.72 lbs . Ship Dim 8 X 8 X 1.5 in .

Sets provide storage for technical pens in a convenient hinged-lid case with push button release. 7-pen set includes one each of 3x0, 00, 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4 pens, a bottle of Koh-I-Noor(R) waterproof, black India drawing ink, and two nib keys. 4-pen set includes one each of 00, 0, 1, 2 pens, and universal ink.See More

Posted Tags : Rapidograph 7-Pen Tech Pen Set, Have a Low priced Rapidograph 7-Pen Tech Pen Set Minimal Cost, The place to shop for Rapidograph 7-Pen Tech Pen Set

Admin
Admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 1812

View user profile http://blackfriday2012.road2us.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum