In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:47 pm

! Amazon Choose Aroma ARC-960SB 10-Cup Sensor Logic Rice Cooker & Food Steamer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

! Amazon Choose Aroma ARC-960SB 10-Cup Sensor Logic Rice Cooker & Food Steamer

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:40 am

Buy Cheap Aroma ARC-960SB 10-Cup Sensor Logic Rice Cooker & Food Steamer in advance of consideration buy I searches on the internet so long as time period. Subsequently That I harvested a web shop which offers Aroma ARC-960SB 10-Cup Sensor Logic Rice Cooker & Food Steamer in addition to make a price comparison in order to. Certain great retailers provides my family easy supply.

=> Get Lowprices Now! to Find out Bring up to date Price ranges Remember to

Aroma ARC-960SB 10-Cup Sensor Logic Rice Cooker & Food Steamer Description

Perfectly prepares 4 to 20 cups of cooked rice (2 to 10 cups uncooked) . Steams vegetables and meat even while simultaneously cooking rice . Easy-to-use digital control panel with multiple features: White Rice, Brown Rice, Steam/Cook, Warm and 15-Hour Delay Timer . Sensor Logic on-board micro-computer adjust time and temperature for flawless rice results . Makes delicious soups and stews .

This digital rice cooker from Aroma makes perfect rice, soups, stews and even steams meat and vegetables simultaneously. Its unique Sensor Logic heating system flawlessly prepares up to 20 cups of any type of rice, with a water reservoir that channels away excess condensation. With a programmable control panel, multiple functions that...Read More

Posted Tags : Aroma ARC-960SB 10-Cup Sensor Logic Rice Cooker & Food Steamer, Have a Good value Aroma ARC-960SB 10-Cup Sensor Logic Rice Cooker & Food Steamer Cheap, The place to get Aroma ARC-960SB 10-Cup Sensor Logic Rice Cooker & Food Steamer

Admin
Admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 1812

View user profile http://blackfriday2012.road2us.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum