In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:47 pm

$ Amazon Get The Sharper Image 8149SI Stainless-Steel 5-Quart Pressure Cooker

View previous topic View next topic Go down

$ Amazon Get The Sharper Image 8149SI Stainless-Steel 5-Quart Pressure Cooker

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:51 am

Best Buy The Sharper Image 8149SI Stainless-Steel 5-Quart Pressure Cooker just before option buy I lookup online that long time period. Consequently My husband and I compiled a webstore the fact that sell The Sharper Image 8149SI Stainless-Steel 5-Quart Pressure Cooker along with do a price comparison to. Several online stores provides everybody swiftly shipping and delivery of.

=> Learn More to Check Bring up to date The prices Please make sure you

The Sharper Image 8149SI Stainless-Steel 5-Quart Pressure Cooker Info

5-quart electric pressure cooker with push-button digital control panel . Removable nonstick cooking pot heats evenly; low/high pressure settings . Warm, brown, steam function, and slow-cook functions; 24-hour digital timer with auto shut-off . Safety locking mechanism; side handles for easy transport; cool-touch stainless-steel housing . Measures approximately 13 by 12-1/5 by 14-4/5 inches .

The Sharper Image Stainless Steel 5-Quart Pressure Cooker cooks everything; meats, poultry, fish, seafood and vegetables faster than most conventional cooking methods. This versatile appliance comes with 6 convenient settings: high/low pressure, steam, brown, warm, slow cook and delay. The removable non-stick cooking pot provides even...Read More

Posted Tags : The Sharper Image 8149SI Stainless-Steel 5-Quart Pressure Cooker, Choose a Low cost The Sharper Image 8149SI Stainless-Steel 5-Quart Pressure Cooker Low Cost, The place purchase The Sharper Image 8149SI Stainless-Steel 5-Quart Pressure Cooker

Admin
Admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 1812

View user profile http://blackfriday2012.road2us.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum